Monday 4 April 2011

Welcome and Introduction

I would like to take the time to thank everyone for checking out my blog. Marijuana has created enormous controversy in the past century and still does to this day. The point of my blog will be to inform the reader about different types of chronic, i will be personally rating it, and showing pictures for every different strand i consume. I will post up interesting stoner facts, along with entertainment for stoners. My goal is once a pothead leaves my blog, he immediately has an urge to roll himself a joint or take a bong hit, but is curious enough to see what I'm smoking the next day or two. I will leave you guys with picture of a bag of a typical strand that goes around here in Montreal known as M39. Further details will be provided on the next post.                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment